Restaurants Restaurants Restaurants

I recently started working a short term job in the loop and have had lots of opportunities to eat some fabulous meals, which is one of the great delights of living in Chicago. I always have to apologize to the people I dine with for asking them to wait to eat that delicious food to take pictures! I don't knew when I started thinking I needed a picture to remember what I ate- it probably has something to do with facebook and blogging, that I've started thinking in terms of documenting my meals. Thankfully this behavior does not seem to be considered abnormal as I flash away at the table in most restaurants. Who knows- maybe they think I'm a food magazine person or a food critic? (Where DO I get a job like that anyway- do they really pay people to eat??). Regardless, I have to say that it does help to remember the menu and definitely aids in helping me to recommend restaurants to others. In that vein, I've decided to do a blogging series on the many restaurants I've tried lately with the pictures I took. Look for a new restaurant to be featured every day or so. Do let me know if you end up trying one of these or have others to recommend. Let the Yum begin!

Comments

Popular Posts