Chicago Staycations Examiner

My sister Carrie Steinweg, has a new column on the Examiner.com website. She is producing a 3-4 times a week column about “Chicago Staycations”… in her words:
“I am excited to be joining the team at examiner.com as the Chicago Family Staycations Examiner. I’m pleased to be able to share with readers some of the great attractions within Chicago and the surrounding suburbs and suggest day trips or weekend getaways that necessitate a short drive, rather than a flight across country. The Midwest is a wonderful place rich with agricultural sites, historic treasures, cultural attractions and natural beauty. We often tend to overlook what’s in our own backyard, so I’m here to put some focus on what there is to see and do all around us.”


She gets paid based on how many people view her articles, so I’m sending the link around. Please forward to anyone you feel would be interested in her articles and I ask everyone to subscribe to her page via email (link near the top of the page) and keep checking back to view the articles! It’s sure to be interesting and informative to all of us who live in the Chicago area or anyone wanting to visit as well!

Check out Carrie's first article here: http://www.examiner.com/x-10998-Chicago-Family-Staycations-Examiner~y2009m5d16-Take-me-out-to-Wrigley-Field

Comments

Popular Posts