Ultimate Blog Party 2010
This seemed like a fun idea for bloggers- a blog party! The purpose is to get to know other bloggers and visit some other blogs out there. I'm a bit late in the game, but thought I'd give it a try. Some of the prizes are a good incentive, I'd love to win:
-A Toshiba Laptop (the grand prize)
-A 2 night stay at Hilton Garden Inn
-A Target gift card
-Or even some chocolate chip cookie dough


My name is Becky and I'm relatively new to the blogging world, as you can tell by my earliest post in May of 2008. In fact, I'm surprised it's been that long! I'm not a constant blogger, but like to post things that are interesting to me, most likely involving traveling, food or both. :)

Comments

Amanda said…
Stopping by from the party! Have a great weekend!
Angelica said…
Welcome! Nice to meet you at the UBP...Hope you keep blogging!
Anonymous said…
here for the party! Happy blogging.
Mandee said…
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog party!

Have a great weekend! :)
Kristy K said…
I'm stopping by from the UBP! Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by. It looks like you're having such fun in those pics. Love the ocean view and even the desert. We hoping to go Disney World with the kids in Feb! Happy hopping & blogging :)
Nikki said…
Just stopping by from the UBP. Hope you are having a great party. Stop by my site and check out my giveaway, it's the last day. I just need a comment to enter. Have a great day!
Anonymous said…
Stopping by from UBP! Your last post from Sepia is making my mouth water! Wish I lived in Chicago. Nice to meet you. Stop on by if you like, http://insockmonkeyslippers.wordpress.com
Cheryl D. said…
Visiting via the UBP! Nice site!
Jenn said…
Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I'm still trying to visit some more since I had some extra time this week! Glad I got to stop by!!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest
T said…
Thanks for all that you do! Good luck & have fun!!!

Popular Posts