Punta Cana



Punta Cana was a beautiful island. The beaches had beautiful, soft sand- one of the best beaches I've ever been on. I went over New Years and although there were a lot of people at my resort, it didn't feel crowded. There were also two beautiful pools, but I couldn't tear myself away from the ocean to visit them. :) Topping off the relaxing and wonderful beach vacation, I got a massage in a little cabana right on the beach. *Ahhh*. :) Look at the pics below and you'll be saying "Ahhh" too. :)











Comments

Unknown said…
it's such a nice place to visit.. i like the view of this place. Spring Hills Resort is a best place to visit and relax in Capiz.

Spring Hills Resort
MarkitoMagic said…
Becky,

I love it! If I were going to go on a tropical vacation - would this be the place to go?
Becky said…
@MarkItToMagic DR was really great for beaches and a good relaxing vacation. The food wasn't great at my resort and you can ONLY do all inclusive there. Some ppl like that, some don't. It was one of the best beaches and soft sand of all the beaches I've been to. Maybe I'll have to do a blog post of a comparison of the different islands/beach trips I've taken. :)
Becky said…
@melby It really was beautiful and relaxing! I had to look up where Capiz was. :) Looks like a nice place, too. :)

Popular Posts