Restaurant Review: Naf Naf

I have been to the restaurant Naf Naf several times now and have never been disappointed in my meal. They are a middle eastern restaurant and while I wouldn't say middle eastern food is one of my top ethnic food choices, I NEVER pass up an opportunity to go to Naf Naf. They make the most fabulous hummus and pita bread I have had. Even if you are not normally a fan of this type of middle eastern food, I urge you to give it a try. If you already enjoy this type of food, then you will LOVE this restaurant. I personally think the hummus/pita bread are the best thing on the menu, along with their pitas stuffed with chicken, beef or lamb. Anyone that favors baba ganoush, falafel, pitas, kebobs and the like I know will find that their food is well prepared and delicious! Oh, and feel free to invite me along when you go... :)

Comments

Popular Posts