Restaurant Review: Wow Bao





I just tried Wow Bao today. Wow. (Aw, come on- you had to see that one coming! :) Seriously, though, I was impressed. They have a basic menu- pot stickers, soups, rice bowls and "bao" which are meat-filled steamed buns. This was my first time trying bao and I loved it- it was like chinese dish with the sauce, but inside a starchy, yummy dough. I had a soup with potstickers and noodles that was extrememly tasty. I have had better homemade noodles at Katy's Dumpling House (which I've mentioned in blogs before, but haven't done a review- guess that means another trip is in order to take some pics for my blog ;). But the potstickers were excellent here- some of the best I've tried, which you can get with a variety of meats. The buns can be ordered individually (again, pick your meat) or in a 6 pack. In addition to being absolutley delicious and fast, the prices are very economical. I think this is the cheapest meal I've had in the city so far- soup and a bao for $6. I will definitely be back- perhaps tomorrow. Seriously, it's that good. Try it out and let me know when you do! :)

Comments

Popular Posts