43 Things

I recently bought a notebook for the sole purpose of logging things that I'd like to do someday. It started out that I just had a few things I wanted to try and wanted to have a single place to keep the info on each place. Knowing myself, I should have known that keeping a hand-written notebook is just not something I'm going to do, regularly anyway. I stumbled across this website, 43Things.com. It's a place to log that list of all the things you ever wanted to do and get support and "cheers" from others who also want to accomplish their list. Seemed like a neat concept, and keeping my list online? I'm all for it! ;)

Even if you don't think you have a lot of must-dos in your life, it's amazing how quickly you start coming up with items to put on your list. It's not about putting things on "the list" just to cross them off. It's about helping to focus on some things that may only be important to me, and then thinking about accomplishing them, and then planning to do it, so that I feel a sense of accomplishment for having done something for an important person- myself. :) Excuse me while I go add a few more things to my list! :)

Comments

Popular Posts