Videos from Family Sing-along

When I was in Reno over Easter weekend, the whole group of us did a sing-along, led by my Dad. I took a few videos and loaded them onto YouTube. I linked to my new YouTube channel I created in my other post, but wanted to learn how to embed the videos for easier playback to people reading my blog and now I've figure it out (it was as easy as clicking and copying the "embed" tag when on the YouTube page playing the video)! So, here are the embedded videos I took at the sing-along. Look for more videos now that I have a YouTube channel... I'll add some from my trip to Australia and New Zealand that I took.

Red River Valley


Red River Valley 2


You Are My Sunshine


Taps


Green Grow the Lilacs


I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen


Edelweiss


Happy Birthdays

Comments

Popular Posts