Counting Crows!


My favorite band, the Counting Crows, are coming to Chicago! They will be at Ravinia on August 21st. I'm going to admit that I'm sort of a groupie. I love their live concerts and I've counted up that I think this will be the 15th time I've seen the Crows!

In 2002, I saw three concerts on their college tour in DeKalb (with my niece Kelly- we had 2nd row!), UIC (with my friend Kathy) and Ohio (with my friend Jean and visited friends Ryan and Jen in Columbus).

In 2003, I saw them in Chicago at the Tweeter Center w/John Mayor (with my friend Melissa).

In 2004, they did a free concert at the Taste of Chicago and my sister Jen went with me. Some behind the fence photos from this concert.

In 2006, I saw them w/Goo Goo Dolls 4 times: Indy w/Jen, Milwaukee w/Mike & Zoya, Chicago w/Scott, and the IL State Fair w/Chris. Just a few (bad) pics from these concerts.

They started allowing photography and filming at their concerts in 2007, so I was able to get some nice photos.

In 2007, Lynn traveled with me to the New Orleans Jazz Fest(Pictures from this concert). to see them in May and then later that summer, I went to Grand Rapids w/Jean(Pictures from this concert). and Indy again w/Jen (Pictures from this concert). This was their "Triple Play Ballpark" tour.

In 2008, I went to one concert myself at the Tweeter Center in Chicago for their "Traveling Circus and Medicine Show." Pictures from this concert (not so good).

Last summer in June of 2009, they played another free concert at Taste of Chicago that I went to by myself. Pictures from in front of the fence for this concert.

And now, in 2010, I will see them again at Ravinia with Kathy! :) I'm excited!

Comments

Popular Posts