Taste of Chicago Picks

One week from today, I'm going to be visiting Tast of Chicago. I did my research and compiled this document for my time there. Below are my picks to try this year. Enjoy the Taste!


My picks:
I will make sure to stop by the Chef's table and Dominick's cooking corner, and in addition, try to visit most of these booths:

BJ's Market and Bakery-Taste Portion, Mustard-Fried Catfish
Buona-Taste Portion, Cannoli
Guey Lon-Taste Portion, Vegetable Tempura
Hashbrowns (New this year)-Taste Portion, Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
Lagniappe-Creole Cajun Joynt-Taste Portion, Beignets
Las Tablas (New)-Taste Portion, Empanadas
Reggio's Pizza-Taste Portion, Italian Ice (hopefully Cherry, otherwise, I'll go for Franco's Ristorante's Lemon Italian Ice)
Polka Sausage & Deli-Taste Portion, Pierogi
Soul Vegetarian East (New)-Only non-taste portion I am considering: Battered Cauliflower
Star of Siam-Taste Portion, Pad Thai Noodles
Suparossa Pizza-Taste Portion, Thin Sausage Pizza
Sweet Baby Ray's-Taste Portion, BBQ Meatballs
The Grill On the Alley-Taste Portion, Gazpacho with Avocado and Chopped Chives
Tuscany-Toasted Ravioli

Comments

Popular Posts